Sunday 1 February 2015

Armoured Support

Finished of some Armoured Support options for my Bolt Action 82nd Airborne.


The M20 Scout Car is a mash up of a 1/56 Warlord M8 Greyhound and the Tamiya 1/48 M20 Kit. Not the cheapest way to go about it but i couldn't decide whether to use 1/48 or 1/56 scale vehicles with 28mm models. Read loads on the net and in the end I thought I just have to get 2 similar models and see for myself.  In the end I felt the 1/48 was to tall so i,m in the 1/56 camp. Some of the bits from the Tamiya kit are fitted straight onto the Warlord model, others needed chopping down.

The Hellcat is from Warlord Games with some of the transfers coming from the Tamiya kit.

The Sherman is from Rubicon Models with the crew from Warlord.

Also managed to add some fire support with a 75mm Howitzer from Artizan Designs.

As a bit of a change of pace I have completed my first German to go up against them. It will be a while before I have a full force as they are a bit of a side project, but you can never have too much lead in the pile.



No comments:

Post a Comment